HEAR MY PODCAST
I am putting a link below, which features me being interviewed by the owner of a website called Bitesize.
Eoin O Conchuir, the founder of Bitesize, contacted me and asked if i would be prepared to make myself available to do this, and because Bitesize is an Irish language teaching site, which he set up to help encourage people anywhere and everywhere, to learn and help to preserve our native tongue, I was only delighted to help.
As a native Irish speaker myself, I can only wish them all the success in the world. You can have a look at their home page and see for yourself what they are about. Maybe you can learn some “Gaeilge” and come visit me, and we can have a real chat, in the language of your ancestors.
What you’ll hear
- Get the best out of your trip to Ireland: how long to travel for, where to visit, where to eat. Get yourself there, no matter how you finally arrange your travel there.
- Chauffeur tours versus driving yourself in Ireland
- How to deal with jetlag when you arrive in Ireland
Mentioned in the show
- Holidays in Ireland: Dave’s popular blog with pictures from some of his tours.
- Conamara / Connemara
- Oliver Cromwell
- Galway City
- Aran Islands: Photo tour of Inis Mór island
- The Quiet Man The movie
- Gap of Dunloe, County Kerry
- Kinsale, County Cork
- Béara Peninsula
I hope you enjoy the interview.